Facial reflexology works on the same principles as foot reflexology but the treatment takes place on your face, head and neck. This non-
invasive treatment is based on the theory that on your face are connected to areas of your body and stimulating them improves underlying
energy imbalances which promotes well-being. The proximity of the face to the brain is key to the effectiveness of this therapy.
The benefit of facial reflexology is that it may help you to look younger and have a healthy glow. The face will feel and look smoother
and more toned as you increase circulation and help release muscular tension. Over a series of sessions, there might be a reduction in
fine lines and wrinkles helping clients to feel good and look good.
FACIAL REFLEXOLOGY HELPS
· Relieve stress
· To improve circulation to the face and head area
· To relieve tension in the muscle tissue
· To relieve sinus congestion
· To rejuvenate the skin leaving the face glowing and radiant
· Stimulate and improves lymphatic circulation
Sharon Bowers, RRPr
519-635-4638 (call or text)